Wednesday 30 October 2013

Tired

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I don't know what to say. I haven't gotten a good night's sleep in days. Every time I'm asleep I wake up after a couple hours. I haven't had a dream since the one mentioned in my last post.

By now it's almost starting to hurt. I wake up with a sudden jolt every night, my head's starting to ache. I'm feeling sick and drowsy all day. The job-hunts certainly off. I went to the doctor, who prescribed me something to help me sleep. They're not helping. I'm sorry if this post isn't very informative, I can't even think straight.

You think YOU have problems? I'm the one stuck in this wei

I didn't write that. I felt drowsy and when I looked at the screen again that was there. I don't know what's happening. This is starting to creep me out! What am I saying starting, I'm into seriously freaked out territory here! Maybe I need to see a psychiatrist, not a medicinal doctor.

Bye, I guess.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry about that. And all of this. It's better than the alternative, I swear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, um, who are you and what are you talking about?

      Delete
    2. In the words of an old acquaintance of mine, I believe introductions are in order.

      Delete