Thursday 31 October 2013

Here I Am, Come and Get Me!

Helloooooooo, good readers, whomsoever you may be. You may call me Shady, or Shade, or any variation thereupon. Some of you may know me, no doubt many of you shall not. For the full version you may find it in my previous blog The Long Game. If you don't have the time, or simply wish to do something more meaningful with it I shall summarise:

I began with stating that I had several encounters with a Hooded Stalker Freak who displayed odd abilities. I soon came to the conclusion that he was a servant of mysterious entities known as Fears (more on them later). I was coerced by one of these entities into entering a forest for an encounter with yet another, known as the Slenderman (whose name may mean something to some of you). I blacked out and awoke in hospital, to determine that the staff and even my family were having a hard time remembering who I was. My entire life was being erased by a Fear known as the Quiet. Thus I decided to run, in the hopes my situation would improve. After several more encounters with several other Fears I was contacted by a group known as the Archive who possesses knowledge on pretty much everything. I traveled to their base in Paris, almost getting myself exploded by Timberwolves on the way. After they discovered I had a fraction of the Dying Man inside me, I was captured by the Quiet's servants and turned into one of them. I was sent to hunt down several runners and enemy servants, one of which was a Towerborn who lured me into the Empty City. After some time I found my way into the Manufactured Newborn's domain and it killed me.

Confused? I SHOULD BLOODY HOPE SO! If you're not, please contact me, maybe you can answer some of my questions. By the by, the link above will probably explain some of it.

How did I go from being dead to being here, you may ask. Well, after having all my flesh removed by a metal-spider-baby I woke up as a Monk in a monastery in some far off mountains, like was described in this here blog a few posts ago. I was inside the head of his monk, unable to do anything but observe the world through his eyes. Eventually I discovered that I needn't be confined to his head, and I managed to pass through a sort neural network into other people's dreams. I had to find someone compatible, wouldn't have their life completely ruined by my presence and most importantly: Had a blog! Nick fit all these criteria, seeing as he's being targeted by the Grotesque I figured being able to protect him, I may in fact be capable of improving his future. And he seems mentally compatible as far as I can tell. Seeing as I'm typing this, that seems accurate.

Oh also, I don't seize control of him like a Dying Man Fragment, as far as I can tell I just use his brain as a sort of transmitter to access nearby computer-devices.

Now, if you have no idea what a Fear is I would have stopped reading at the beginning of this post, but I would definitely stop reading after this post. You may have already learned too much. Except you Nick, you don't really have a choice anymore. I'm hoping that everyone who continues reading has had some experience with Fears (Well, I hope no one ever did, but it's a bit late for that), so I won't have to explain everything. In case some of you are still confused I'll train to explain more in my next post.

Also, I'm going to take the liberty of spicing up this blog design. Seems so mundane.

Tally ho!

-Shady

2 comments:

  1. Oh great. It's some new form of Thoughtborn. Things are starting to settle down a little maybe I'll get that Manufactured Newborn post up after all.

    ReplyDelete