Wednesday 5 March 2014

sorry

So, I may have freaked out there a bit. I mean, you can't blame me can you? This whole thing is just one big shitpot of...shit. But I guess, this is just my life now huh? It's a whole lot to deal with. But I guess most of you probably know that already, and you probably handled it better than me.

I suppose you guys need to be caught up, yeah? So, basically, from what Shady told me, those people he could sense were 'Timberwolves'. Hell of a weird name if you ask me. They're servants of another Fear-thingy called the Archangel apparently. They shot up the whole circus and captured me and Shady. Once they got rid of the Ring-Master, I sort of started coming to. I was too disoriented to freak out right away though.

I finally woke up in the middle of the circus surrounded by dead bodies and burning tents. Several men in combat gear, gas masks and armed with assault rifles were approaching from all sides. There wasn't really anything I could do. One man, pale and gaunt in a long black coat and fedora walked closer Mr. Fedora returns! and leaned down to where I was laying confused and terrified. "Found you," he remarked, before the soldiers grabbed me, bound me and dragged me through the carnage, bundling be into the back of a nondescript van The nondescript van returns! and blindfolded me.

I don't know where they took us, but now we're locked up in this strange room. I guess this IS better than the circus. I've got a bed, food and a laptop. I'm still confused why they gave me a laptop though.

Fears have a weird obsession with blogs. It's best not to question it.

Uh-huh. They still haven't come in to talk to us. I don't know why they're keeping us here and neither does Shady. What do they want?

It seems the Long Game is far from over.

No comments:

Post a Comment