Monday 3 March 2014

Oh god.

What happened?! What the fuck is going on. Everything fucking hurts. I'm covered in scars. Some of them still bleeding. I don't remember anything for the past few months. It's all just a blur of darkness, screaming and pain. Shitshitshit what happened?! Where am I?!

Look, you've got to try to calm down okay. You're not going to get out of thi

Shut up! You're not real. This isn't fucking real! It was fine when you were just a voice in my head and these were all just spooky stories, but I can't handle this! I didn't ask for this! This is all your fault, everything was fine until you came along and now. Now I can't even tell what's fucking real and what's a nightmare I can't I can't breathe I hate this I hate you!!!!

Damn it, Nick! I told you! You were already targeted by the Grotesque before I showed up. But you're right, if I hadn't shown up you wouldn't be unable to tell the difference between what's real and what's a nightmare, because you wouldn't have to! Everything would be a dang-blasted nightmare! You'd be in a freaking coma, tortured in an endless dreamworld forever or until you starved to death, and if I've learned one thing it's that death is hardly a barrier to the Fears, meaning you'd still be in hell! Forever! 

This may not seem much different but it's a marginal improvement.

A marginal improvement? A MARGINAL IMPROVEMENT?!!! Why should I believe anything you say?! Why are we even having this conversation over a blog post, we can talk to each other! I can't think clearly and guess what IT'S BECAUSE OF FUCKING YOU!!! I'm just some guy, I'll never see my friends again, I'm doomed to some crazy shitty life of running from monsters and IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT YOU BLOODY SHIGXZM4W

Sorry about that. As it turns out I can cause devices to deliver slight electric shocks hehe. Nick just needs a minute to cool off is all. He'll be fine in a bit. He's a cool guy.

You're probably a bit confused. I don't really have time to explain everything right now. But in case you're concerned I'll give you the quick version.

Timberwolves.

-Nick and Shady


No comments:

Post a Comment